the LoveSmiles difference
LoveSmiles teeth whitening powder is made from pure coconut shell and is 100% organic, vegan and free from harmful peroxide and toxins.
We have Australian and International certifications and standards to show our commitment to creating products that are safe to use and will not harm your teeth:
- AUSTRALIAN ISO CERTIFIED
- FOOD GRADE CERTIFIED
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED BY NSF INTERNATIONAL AGAINST NSF/ANSI
- EFFICIENT WHITENING: 1.56 CLEANING EFFICIENCY INDEX (CEI)
- SAFE FOR TOOTH ENAMEL: 54.5 RELATIVE DENTIN ABRASION (RDA)
Many of the charcoal whitening products available are untested products which have limited effectiveness, or worse can damage your teeth enamel. It was extremely important to the LoveSmiles team that teeth whitening products are made in Australia are tested to the highest national and international safety standards and do what they say they will in a sustainable way and still being able to cater for vegans and anyone who carries about the environment.
Our products are packaged in environmentally friendly and biodegradable/recyclable materials. The LoveSmiles team are pleased to offer you a premium, effective and environmentally friendly solution that is approved by dentists to your teeth whitening needs.
- For best results, use two times the first week and once a week after that if required. Stop use when you are satisfied with the colour of your teeth, and resume when you notice fresh discolouration.
- Use should be minimum 3 days apart to allow the tooth to reform the pellicle.
- Please note that while using LoveSmiles activated charcoal powder, you should continue brushing your teeth twice daily with your usual fluoride toothpaste to allow the tooth to reseal itself and attending regular 6 monthly checkups with your dentist.
- Avoid eating or drinking foods that can cause stains or are acidic (e.g. tea, coffee, soft drinks, red wine).